Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Hope You Dance

Here is Sofia with my dad, her Grandpa, at my brother's wedding this weekend. All our kids ADORE music and dancing so we love a good wedding!


Weddings always remind me of what is most important in this life. To love and embrace life...to dance. Life is so busy right now and hectic and stressful. Raising four kids (all under the age of 8) is a lot of work but I'm not complaining. We feel so blessed. We have four healthy and happy kids and we will never take that for granted.

3 comments:

  1. What a great picture! You are blessed, and your children are blessed to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful! I imagine your life is pretty hectic, but just remember that some day you'll miss all of this activity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weddings are amazing, hope everyone had a spectacular time and love combining into one large extended family unit. Still waiting for that over here many moons later but I'm an eternal optimist and I have my secret weapon--our love!

    ReplyDelete